SmartStream TLM Development Team is responsible for implementing TLM tool at the client sites. The team works from global client sites as well as offshore location in various regions.
Ensures accurate, timely, and quality service delivery provided either individually or through a team within a risk-free controlled environment, to ensure overall client satisfaction. • Accountable for accurately tracking efforts in project tracking software. • Accountable for reporting project status, customer concerns, and perceived risks on a timely basis • Responsible for informing the client and project manager of changes to scope and documenting with sufficient detail to allow for estimation and future implementation. • Actively seeks ways to disperse knowledge, methods, and experience throughout the regional team to ensure consistency of delivery and quality.
• 5-8 Years of experience
• 4+ with SmartStream TLM (TLM = Transaction Lifecycle Management)
• Should have a solid understanding of any of the following service domains including Reconciliation; Cash Management; Collateral Management; Corporate Actions, Card/payments.
• Rich experience on SmartStream TLM Recs Premium (Technical).Hands on experience on SmartStudio, Smartschema, CT, MI and Control
• Has solid solution configuration/ implementation skills including the ability to configure business applications using front end tools, database table updates, and data transformation tools (ETL).
• Solid knowledge of a RDBMS in particular at least one of Oracle, Sybase & SQL Server. Certified DBA qualifications would be advantageous.
Solid knowledge of at least two operating systems including Windows, Unix, and/or LINUX.
• Can document experience with Java Programming in producing custom controls (Groovy, Tomcat).
• Beginner level knowledge of financial messaging protocols including SWIFT, FIX, and ISO20022.
• Experience with a 3rd party reporting tools e.g., B.I. Query, Crystal Reports, Business Objects, Actuate
Nice to have
• A team player with positive can-do attitude.
• Has the potential to lead teams in the future and demonstrates appropriate behaviors related to sensitive customer and staff information.
• Professional communicator who effectively uses email, chat, and voice to communicate status, issues, and comments on a timely basis.
Ability to work in virtual teams and in matrixed organizations.
• Open minded, able to share information,
• Transfer knowledge and expertise to team members.
English: C2 Proficient
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
Other Vendor specific (Quantum, Coremont etc.)