Act as a technical software developer in a Scrum team, focusing on software development, including the trouble shooting, root cause analysis, research, design, programing and testing in webMethods. Key focus area will be Regulatory Reporting for derivates in RegTech team under Financial Markets.
• Capture the user story & business requirements and translate these into design. Evaluate possibilities with different solution design patterns.
• Develop, build and process technical solutions in webMethods platform.
• Conduct unit testing based on the technical/functional design in a way that is comprehensive and verifies accuracy of developed features.
• Perform root cause analysis for any issues raised in Production BAU or QA phase and provide appropriate resolution on a timely manner.
• Peer code review to provide feedback on the code quality and suggestions to improve.
• Collaborate with Scrum Master and Product Owner to analyze ideas and demands for technology and the Strategic architecture direction.
• Ensure the overall technical solution and architecture is aligned and based on the enterprise architecture and reusable techniques/frameworks.
• Strong ability to understand the Strategic Direction in FM while building solutions.
Primary Skills Required - webMethods ESB Development, webMethods CAF Development, Flat file, XML file processing, Webservices, Schedulers, fill polling, JMS/Broker triggers, Developer/Designer, Broker, My Web Methods Server, Integration Server and JDBC Adapter, Deployer, webMethods DevOps tools including wmTestSuite
• Over 5 years of advanced integration experience with industry standard integration product webMethods
• More than 6 years working experience in Software AG components such as Flat file, XML file processing, Webservices, Schedulers, fill polling, JMS/Broker triggers, Developer/Designer, Broker, My Web Methods Server, Integration Server and JDBC Adapter, Deployer
• Over 3 years of experience designing APIs and service interfaces
Nice to have
• Core Java, Oracle SQL, Shell Scripting, XSLT development and understanding of XML and XSD's
English: A2 Elementary
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
Other Scripting Languages