Luxoft is one of the major software services companies world-wide. We deliver professional software services in multiple business verticals such as finance, automotive, and digital transformation. Supporting large vehicle manufacturers in the area of development, production and aftersales is Luxoft's ambition.
The software inside a vehicle was traditionally expected to be a very controlled and self-contained environment. Equipping cars with perception and machine intelligence changes a lot in the overall picture of the vehicle manufacturer. Luxoft's goal is to empower our customers, with deep domain knowledge and smart solutions, to develop cars of the future. Great mechanical engineering is not the only criteria anymore for delivering the best cars in the world. Using state of the art software technologies are key to provide the requested user experience.
For the validation and verification of the next generation of ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems) and HAD (Highly Automated Driving) functions for a major German OEM, we are looking for talented Test Engineers (m/f/d).
Join our team of enthusiastic and experienced software developers in Turin and develop software for an entire driver assistance area of future vehicles of a renowned German automotive manufacturer. Develop challenging features that will be used on a daily basis by millions of drivers once the next generation of vehicles hits the roads starting 2025.
The ideal candidate is an inspirational team member, seen as a person who takes responsibility and colleagues can trust. He/she works independently but has a good understanding of the tasks of the team and he is ready to support.
Main responsibilities are:
- Participation to the Agile process and communication with the team and the customer
- Analysis of software requirements
- Analysis of current status of implemented tests
- Planning of test implementation to fulfill Requirement and Code Coverage goals
- Performing Verification Testing activities
- Proactive communication with all the stakeholders, internal and from the client side
- Team leading / mentoring
- Strong testing theory
- Good analytical skills
- Experience in automation testing (3+ years)
- Automotive experience
- Testing of Embedded application
- Proactivity and excellent communication
Nice to have
- ADAS system knowledge
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
Line of Business