• Supporting a clearly defined set of Corporate Investment Banking applications
• Able to understand the technical queries from production support perspective
• Understand thoroughly the end-to-end application support process and escalation procedures, become fully conversant with all support tools that will be used to provide effective support in the relevant area.
• Maintain an end-to-end view of the application and infrastructure landscape.
• Understand flow of data through the application infrastructure. It is critical to understand the dataflow, to provide best operational support
• Event monitoring and management via a 24x7 workbench that is both monitoring and regularly probing the service environment and acting on instruction of a run book.
• Ability to coordinate with multiple vendors to take the issues to closure
Work with Release Management and Transition Management on application configurations changes
• Update the RUN Book and Known Error Database (KEDB) as when required
• Liase with the Vendors and client to schedule OCI maintenance
• Liase and co-ordinate with Temenos, upgrade to the Multifonds application stack when required.
• Liase and co-ordinate with Temenos, upgrade to the middleware layer when required.
• Validate that any Service Requests were raised by an Authorized Representative.
• Determine whether Service Requests meet the criteria for being a standard Service Request or a non-standard Service Request.
• Notify Customer if additional Charges will apply or if the Service Request is outside the scope of the Services.
• Source additional information from Customer as necessary to support responding to a Service Request.
• Identify risks and issues related to the area, Classify Incidents detected by vendor or client according to the Priority Levels 1(high) through 4(low).
• Manage the appropriate remedial action, including workarounds and later corrective action, to restore affected Services to be in compliance with applicable SLOs and thereafter take appropriate action to prevent recurrence.
• Inform Customer of the status of Incidents reported by Customer at the intervals specified above and otherwise at reasonable intervals.
• Inform Customer of the resolution of Incidents reported by Customer (subject to reopening if the resolution is unsuccessful).
• Resolution may include determinations that Incidents resulted from defects in Customer's software or data, user errors, or other matters outside the scope of the Services and vendors responsibility.
• 7-9 years of experience
• Banking / Core Banking industry experience is must have
• Prior experience in Multifonds (MFGA and MFGI) or Other Mutual Funds Products with production support experience.
• Should be exposed to production support environment (L1/L2 scopes)
• Operating systems (e.g. UNIX, Windows) and the underlying infrastructure environments
• Good understanding of ITIL Service Management framework such as Incident, Problem, and Change processes.
• Working knowledge of any incident tracking tools (i.e. Service Now, Heat etc.)
• Good understanding of Cloud technology.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Experience of supporting complex application and infrastructure domains
Nice to have
• Prior experience in Temenos Core Banking
• Knowledge on Middleware (e.g. MQ, WebLogic, Tomcat, Jboss, Apache, Kafka and similar), Database environments (e.g. Oracle, MS-SQL, Sybase, No SQL) will be an added advantage
• Experience in Automation, monitoring, data analytics tools and Scripting languages will be an added advantage
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
Technical Support (SL2)
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Seniority||Relocation Friendly||Send to a friend|
|Technical Support (SL2)||Support Engineer - Internet and Mobile Banking||Bangalore, IN||Regular||
|Technical Support (SL2)||Support Engineer - Cards and Payments||Bangalore, IN||Regular||
|Technical Support (SL2)||System Support Analyst with Multifonds/Mutual Funds Products experience||Bangalore, IN||Regular||