Our Client a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America are looking for Consultants to be part of the project
The Technology and Operations function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. They work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Malaysia and overseas branches.
• Attending requirement gathering sessions, and actively participate in BRD reviews.
• Perform impact analysis on the existing system functionalities with respect to the new proposed changes.
• As a System Analyst, Create Functional Specification documents based on the BRD, conduct functional walkthrough for the stakeholders, and obtain FS signoff.
• Preparing data mapping specifications which is used for sourcing in the required data for Basel computation from source systems.
• Understand the system and provide adequate support to the development team in analysis and design.
• Support Development team in SIT investigations
• Support in UAT testing - responsible to investigate the issues raised in UAT, and to co-ordinate with users during the UAT phase for all techno-functional queries.
• Assisting Project Manager in the delivery of the project and on the coordination with various stakeholders.
• Step in as a Technical Delivery Manager to manage the end to end delivery of the project, when demanded.
• Meticulously help the team in delivering the project within the committed timelines.
• Maintain the risks and issues tracker and see them to closure.
• Closely liaise with the business partners and vendors forquality user experience
• Minimum 8 years' relevant experience in a techno functional role in Financial domain.
• Experience in Basel computation and reporting (credit risk or market risk) is a must.
• Experience in Moody's Risk Authority, or similar product system is a must.
• Good knowledge in financial market products is required.
• Knowledge in Oracle SQL, PLSQL and Unix.
• Able to work independently with minimum guidance.
• Have good communication skills (to work with various Teams including users).
• Able to organize and prioritize assignments in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
• Good Team Player.
Nice to have
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.