Prime Brokerage (PB) is a set of platforms consisting of the trades and positions processing systems, Client SubLedger (a real-time source of client activity, security positions, and cash balances for prime brokerage clients), data-access layer (DAL), client billing and posting engines. PB systems work 24x7, recieving data from diffrent external feeds, and publishing to other external destinations. Messaging technologies like Tibco EMS, IBM MQ are used widely for communication.
There is a big project of Messaging Remediation to upgrade/migrate messaging infrastructure and software used in PB platforms.
Technologies/frameworks: Java 8, Tibco EMS, IBM MQ, Spring, Oracle DB.
Tools used: team city, gitlab, jira.
• Design and implement software components according to business/functional requirements
• Design and implement messaging solutions for applications integration
• Perform unit testing of software components
• Support system integration and user acceptance testing
• Assist in project configuration and requirements management processes
• Analyze existing system code and propose improvements when necessary
• Provide L3 support to the application's users in case of prod issues
• Work in distributed agile team based in Poland, USA and India
• Solid experience in core Java (5+ years)
• Knowledge of Java 8 new features
• Experience with messaging technologies (JMS, Tibco EMS, IBM MQ)
• Experience with modern CI/CD pipeline and tools
• Strong OOP skills and ability to propose design and implement changes in complex systems
• Good communication skills in Engilsh
Nice to have
• Experience with SQL, Oracle database is a plus
• Knowledge of main Linux shell commands is plus
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.