The successful candidate will work within Analytics practice and be responsible for development project aimed at implementation of OpenText solution. The work will be delivered for a strategic multinational company with focus on industrial engineering and steel production.
Responsibilities will include involvement in delivery of project deliverables and support in transition to operations activities.
The project provides an opportunity to work in real cross-cultural environment.
• Installation, configuration and connection of OpenText products
• Workshop, concept creation, fine specification, configuration/customizing, testing, support and implementation of OpenText products
• OpenText Directory Service Server, OpenText Document Pipeline Server
• OpenText Capture Center Server, OpenText Enterprise Scan Client
• Application Connection to: ServiceNow, MS Navision, MS Dynamics, SAP Successfactors, Custom TKE Applications
• University degree (B.Sc. or M.Sc.),
• At least three years of working experience as Solution Architect
• Expert knowledge of OpenText Content Server (OTCS)
• Experience with Archive Server- OpenText Extended ECM, xECM
• Knowledge of OpenText Directory Services (OTDS)
• Knowledge on OpenText Contract Management
• Experience in development: Oscript, Web services
• Experience in working in project environment
• Fluent written and spoken English
• Solid problem solving and analytical skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Autonomous, strong ownership and drive to get things done
• Eagerness to learn and adaptability to changes
• Professional and responsible approach to work with customer focus
Nice to have
• Knowledge of SAP SuccessFactors
• ITIL methodology familiarity
• Experience in working in multinational environment
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
Analytics Solution Architecture