Are you an excellent problem solver who is passionate about the latest technology and innovation? Are you a leader who wants to bring engineering excellency to the organization? Do you love learning? Is Agile your way of life?
You'll be working in the Finance, Risk and Analytics Service (FRAS) Technology team on the strategic redesign of our platforms on Azure Cloud. You will as part of the Common Service and Platforms team under the FRAS CTO organization alongside other talented women and men to bring the benefits of the latest technology to solve complex business problems in a sustainable and innovative ways. You will have :
• opportunity to be a part of a major transformational program in the leading international financial organization
• collaboration with other architects (solution / domain / business) to enable opportunities for re-use across the stack, helping to bring down the TCO whilst reducing lead time
• agile environment where diversity is celebrated
• flexible ways of working
• excellent learning, mentoring, and internal mobility opportunities
We are looking for a hands -on technical expert to :
• engage in a transformational program across various business functions such as Risk, Finance, and Compliance
• build the next generation platform using the latest Cloud-based technology
• contribute to the end-2-end software development lifecycle
• establish engineering excellency across our all our products and processes
• challenge the status quo, innovate, and build great software
• continue learning, build engineering communities, become ambassadors of innovation
• 7+ years of experience
• Java 8+, Oracle
• hands on technical skills in one or more: Scala, Python, C#, SQL/noSQL databases, such as PostgresSQL
• bachelor's degree or higher in computer science/ engineering/ science
• proven design and engineering skills including knowledge and effective usage of 12Factor and OO design patterns, microservices, algorithms and data structures
• experience with containers, Kubernetes, DevOps, automation & ci/cd Pipeline, unit testing, test driven development
• proven track of agile software delivery practices and technical leadership
• aptitude for understanding how the business work
• strong interpersonal and communication skills
• experience on big data with one or more: data lakes, Hadoop, spark, Databricks, Flink, azure batch, graph databases, CosmosDB
• some experience in spring boot & spring REST & Spring Data, Open API, Swagger
Nice to have
Financial background, Devops
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
*Detailed information and eligibility will be provided once you become a Luxoft employee.
**Please note that relocation is not available for all open positions. At Luxoft Poland it is possible to work remotely only from the territory of Poland.
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.