We're seeking an amazing Software Engineer to expand our customer team - the global leader in consumer electronics.
This position requires someone who is highly independent and able to work remotely with a distributed team, actively collaborating with other customer teams. Creativity in thinking, bringing Idea's to the table and proactivity to deliver them with ability to convince others of those ideas are a must. You will have a wide range of freedom for new ideas which can have a big impact.
At this project you will be developing image processing algorithms for automatic detection of defects in production line. A description for the errors to be detected and a draft of the algorithm will be provided as Matlab code but the implementation must be done in C++ with the aim of accuracy and good performance. During the process you will be challenged with situations where a direct solution is not at hands and the implementation of articles on Image Processing procedures must be applied to provide a solution.
• C++ (11 at least with templates)
• Really good mathematical background
• MATLAB knowledge basic knowledge
• Digital signal processing background
• Image processing (at least basic knowledge that allow to work with pixels and image coordinates)
• Familiar with parallel processing
• Performance-oriented development
Nice to have
• C++ standard libraries (STD)
• Experience with software integration (Cmake, build. process, testing tools)
• Team player, natural and easy going person
• Really good communication skills
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
Line of Business