We are looking for a Software Developer with good experience in integrating well-known AI/ML/DL frameworks into No-SQL data lakes as well as integrating Python development environment as a UI service, who will collaborate with data monitoring team experienced in using statistical, algorithmic, mining and/or visualisation techniques to address complex business problems. Project is about creation of SaaS environment for Data Scientists that utilizes company's historical as well as real-time data assets and leverages machine learning to power predictive algorithms.
- Work with subject matter experts to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to solve data monitoring use cases.
- Own end to end deliverables
- Participate in MVP/Minimal Marketable Feature discovery process
- Integrate third-party ML/DL frameworks as well as participate in creation of corporate ML/DL framework
- Create proper development environment (IDE) as a service for data scientists using Python or R
- Create API for customers to connect from third-party Python Development Environment
- Integrate BigData storages (Spark, Storm, Hadoop/Hive) with ML/DL frameworks as well as IDEs
- Collaborate with colleagues/stakeholders on data acquisition, modelling and deployment.
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes
- Excited about data science
- 5 years of experience in developing SaaS/DaaS platforms
- 3 year of experience with integration & deployment of ML/DL models (provided algorithms in R or Wolfram Mathematica) for Enterprise-grade applications using well-known frameworks, like TensorFlow or Keras
- Experience navigating trade-offs b/w cost, scale, speed, and agility
- Excellent understanding of system design patterns (functional as well as OOP)
- Solid experience with Python
- Hands-on experience in one of Java or Kotlin or Scala
- In-depth understanding of Data Structures and Distributed systems
- Experience in Real-time, batch data processing, BI tools, heterogeneous data processing, enrichment, and aggregation is expected
- Strong experience in developing backend platforms using No-SQL/in memory (Spark, Storm, AWS Glue) as well as RESTful microservices in a cloud-hosted environment
- Excellence in task estimation and owning end to end deliverables
- Excellent team player, strong communicator, analytical and critical thinker
- Experience of working in cloud environments (Azure, GCP, AWS etc)
Nice to have
- KAFKA / Streaming Solutions
- DevOps experience (Git, CI etc)
- Hands-on in containerisation Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience in ML/DL techniques (e.g. regression, classification, topic modelling, time series) using Python, R + TensorFlow/Keras or Azure Storage+ML+DataBricks or AWS ML/DL
- Experience in developing microservices in cloud/in house settings
- Financial services industry experience
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.