Automotive Project domain lays in the area of Advanced Driver Assist Systems which is a step towards an Autonomous Drive future.
Our product represents a Fusion System which collects data from multiple sources such as Ultrasonic Sensors, Analogue and Digital Cameras and executes a complex math logic , as known as Computer Vision Algorithms, targeted to detect specific objects , project trajectories and help driver and passengers to stay safe in any unexpected road situation.
Project team works with current and next generation systems, best Hardware and Tooling present in industry, to enhance user experience and guarantee maximum safety to our customers.
Luxoft is responsible for end to end SW development of one of the major SW components as well as SW and System Validation. Luxoft team is located mainly in Guadalajara, Mexico and Detroit, USA. We work in close collaboration with our customer and other 3rd party suppliers to deliver best in class ADAS solution for Major American Automotive players. Project R&D Team size is above 100 engineers and engineering leads.
Domain Controller ( ECU) is produced by 3rd party supplier. Basic Software is developed in line full compliance with AUTOSAR (Architecture standard) using Embedded C as main programming language. We follow Automotive SPICE methodology and V Cycle product development model. Project uses Matlab for modeling and simulation. Testing is performed on both HIL / System test benches and real Test Vehicles with high degree of test automation in Continuous Integration environment.
Project team welcomes experienced SW engineers with Embedded SW development experience , strong test engineers (including test automation experts) , motivated technical leads and managers , strong technicians , enthusiasts motivated to build brighter and safer future together with Luxoft and its Customers.
● Focus on development of vision-based application components on ADAS processors; integration of internally re-used standard software components and adaptation/integration of 3rd party software components.
● Complete scheduled project tasks on time and with a high standard of quality.
● Perform Software Requirements analysis and design implementation adhering to Automotive SPICE process.
● Contribute to routine software design reviews, peer code reviews and software testing, and software release process on a regular basis.
● Maintenance of current production software (Analyze customer change request, Implement changes, Support Test/Validation, and Release)
● Support Manufacturing End Of Line Test development and other duties as assigned.
● Conduct bench & integration testing; Support Module/Unit Testing & SW Validation activities
● Collaborate with offshore Client's teams.
● Travel up to 5% to customer sites to support software troubleshooting as required.
● 2-5 years of work experience in the field of embedded software engineering, ideally in automotive industry
● Strong experience in Software development using Embedded C & C++
● Experience in development / porting / integration of any computer vision algorithms
● Experience with HIL / SIL benches for algorithm validation / KPI
● Good understanding of a vehicle communication networks CAN / LIN
● Knowledge of basic computer vision algorithms, video processing systems and image formats
Nice to have
● Experience with Deep Learning in object detection/ segmentation/ tracking is a plus
● Assembly language on ARM & DSP cores is a plus
● Good understanding of ARM architecture
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
● IBM Rational DOORS experience is a plus
● Enterprise Architect experience is a plus
● Experience with embedded debugger tools is a plus
● Experience with GIT or similar version control tools
● Understanding of software engineering principles and best practices
● Ability to work in globally distributed project team
● Familiarity with Automotive SPICE
English: C1 Advanced
Spanish: C2 Proficient
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
Line of Business
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Seniority||Relocation Friendly||Send to a friend|
|C/C++||Senior Software Engineer (OTA)||Guadalajara, MX, MX||Senior||Yes||
|C/C++||Regular Software Engineer (Computer Vision)||Guadalajara, MX, MX||Regular||
|C/C++||CLONE - Regular Software Engineer (OTA)||Guadalajara, MX, MX||Regular||