Early Resolution is a default management system designed for banking industry to manage delinquent mortgage loans. It was created in year 2000 in collaboration with a consortium of banks. EarlyResolution enables communication through various third-party services like System of Record: MSP, Automated Value Models, Broker Price Opinion and integrates the same with data available within the application. It is hosted on a Private Cloud and provided as Software as A Service, hence is highly secure, scalable, elastic, and agile. Our 24*7 dedicated customer support along with cloud technologies makes it highly available. It is easily accessible on desktops/laptops , smartphones and tablets and supports multiple browsers. The goal is to provide customized solutions as per client’s requirements to keep their diverse portfolios in compliance on many fronts: regulatory guidelines, government directed workout options, internal rules, credit risks, investors, pooling, and servicing agreements. This customization generates ongoing new enhancement work, as well as critical bug fixes in the existing system and related projects which is delivered by our highly experienced and competent development teams located across the globe ( India, Unites States and Vietnam).
We offer you to join our team of highly skilled professionals with development, business analysis, testing and management backgrounds who strive for excellence. Our project team believes in a work climate that values people from diverse backgrounds and encourages innovation, collaboration, and professionalism for each of them. We are looking for candidate with good communication and interpersonal skills who is adaptive of our existing procedures, techniques, and methods and contributes to explore innovative ideas with high potential. He/she should be a team player having capability to work independently as well as enthusiasm to contribute to project/organization goals.
The Applications Development Senior Manager is a senior management level position responsible for accomplishing results through the management of a team or department in an effort to establish and implement new or revised application systems and programs in coordination with the Technology team. The candidate should have the ability to manage cross-disciplined development teams using agile methodologies. The overall objective of this role is to drive applications development and programming activities as per Product roadmaps.
• Manage multiple Applications Development teams in an effort to accomplish established goals as well as conduct personnel duties for team (e.g. performance evaluations, hiring and disciplinary actions)
• Utilize in-depth knowledge and skills across multiple Applications Development areas to provide technical oversight across systems and applications
• Review and analyze proposed technical solutions for projects
• Contribute to formulation of strategies for applications development and other functional areas
• Develop comprehensive knowledge of how areas of business integrate to accomplish business goals
• Provide evaluative judgment based on analysis of factual data in complicated and unique situations
• Impact the Applications Development area through monitoring delivery of end results, participate in budget management
• Ensure essential procedures are followed and contribute to defining standards negotiating with external parties when necessary
• Management / Coordination of offshore development team.
• Work closely with Business teams and other stake holders.
• Work as a technology lead and provide solutions based on business needs.
• Work with Compliance teams and make sure applications and SDLC processes comply with applicable security standards.
• 15 years of relevant experience in the Financial Service industry
• Experience as Applications Development Manager
• Experienced in all project phases using Waterfall, Agile Methodologies.
• Stakeholder and people management experience
• Demonstrated leadership skills.
• Proven project management skills.
• Basic knowledge of industry practices and standards.
• Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication.
• Experience fostering an innovation culture and a thirst for technology innovation
• Expert knowledge of software development, testing, implementation and support
• Professional experience building distributed scalable enterprise-class web applications
• Strong programming and software development lifecycle background
• Strong knowledge of, and advocate for CI/CD tools and processes
• Experience implementing a DevOps culture and environment
• Strong Quality Assurance background with understanding of automation tools and best practices.
• Strong technology affinity and experience, as well as attention to detail and the ability to design, execute and maintain strategic goals and metrics.
• Easily recognizes areas for internal improvement and develops plans for implementation.
• Identify gaps/risks early and establish mitigation plans (both technically & with regards to resources)
Nice to have
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
Engineering Program Management