Quality Assurance team in Virtual Machines and Interpreters world. Digging into VMs internals and covering all the development phases.
Dealing with Garbage Collectors, statically and dynamically typed languages, procedural and functional programming. Our products under test run on different platforms including x86 hosts, Android devices.
We do test generation and fuzzing. We appreciate ideas on using AI and ML for improving coverage, reducing test counts and result analysis.
Improve quality of C/C++ Native compilers and toolchains for Android and novel OS such as Harmony OS.
• Develop automated system and integration tests
• Develop testing, benchmarking frameworks and infrastructure
• Develop metrics and track quality of the product
• Work closely with research teams to improve the testability of code
• Triage test failures, report and track bugs found
• New platforms and benchmarks integration to the test system
• Optimization of applications, search for the bottleneck
• Failed tests and benchmark regression root cause analysis
• Build/test compiler automation
• Knowledge of testing and benchmarking techniques and tools
• Solid knowledge of Linux, bash
• Experience in C/C++ programming language and build systems
• Scripting tools and languages for automation
• Ability to debug/develop at system software (SW/HW-edge)
• Analytics in low-level iset/functional/performance simulation environments
• Attentive attitude to the requirements and quality of the product
Nice to have
• Experience with unit/integration test or benchmarks development
• Experience in testing of complex Mobile Android or iOS applications
• Experience in LLVM (and their test infrastructure, llvm-lit, FileCheck) testing or any other compilers testing
• Experience in virtualization technology to build own test environments
• Experience with ARM architecture and assembler languages
• Ability to enhance or develop own tools for testing and benchmarking process
Russian: C2 Proficient
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Seniority||Send to a friend|
|C/C++||Software Development Engineer (MT/UT)||Saint Petersburg, RU||Regular||
|C/C++||Lidar's algo developer||Saint Petersburg, RU||Regular||
|C/C++||Senior C/C++ Graphic Tools Developer||Saint Petersburg, RU||Senior||
|C/C++||SW C++ Developer||Saint Petersburg, RU||Regular||