Luxoft is an industry-leading software integrator and solution house for automakers and automotive suppliers. There are millions of cars on the road today with solutions designed by Luxoft. We are developing the sowftware for NAD within the Telematic Control Unit project for one of the world famost car maker.
The successful candidates will enjoy the opportunity to enhance and develop their career with the following benefits:
• Join highly competent and motivated team
• Apply your talent into figuring the shape of future car
• Personal growth and promotion options
* Analyze the requirements provided by customer und understand how to implement them in a best way based on the existing architecture
* Support the testing, testing team and investigate and issues.
* Communicate and collaborate with the customer, share the progress
C++ developer skills
Experience with software development on Linux
Good English language communication skills
Nice to have
Boost libraries experience
Communication protocols - MQTT, SOME/IP etc. experience
Familiarity with CMake
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
Line of Business
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Seniority||Send to a friend|
|C/C++||Senior Developer C/C++||Remote Romania, RO||Senior||
|C/C++||Regular C++ Developer||Remote Romania, RO||Regular||
|C/C++||C++ / Qt Developer||Remote Romania, RO||Regular||
|C/C++||FNV4_Senior C++ Embedded Engineer (Android and QNX)||Remote Romania, RO||Senior||