Early stages of the Client's next Software Platform evolution development for new Fully Networked Vehicle (FNV) Electrical Architecture. The project is focused on the creation of the modern Software-Defined Vehicle digital infrastructure. Target Software Platform will operate in a variety of environments and is critical to:
• Expand the use of industry adopted APIs
• Support high-velocity application development
• Enable next-generation vehicle applications
Luxoft will provide core parts for Automotive Middleware around AUTOSAR (Classic and Adaptive), including networking, configuration, security, diagnostics, etc. Additionally, Luxoft will participate in the development of components for a virtual environment. This virtual environment will support the CI activities, including automated builds, virtual ECUs/Machines, and automated testing support.
Project management maturity must reach ASPICE level 3. It requires establishing transparent project execution monitoring and control. Each participant will be responsible for providing evidence of systematic and significant achievement of the defined process attributes.
In this position, you will be responsible for helping the FNV work streamlining, shaping the architecture and designs' vision, and assisting in the development and software verification process.
As Senior engineer, you will work with the team to design, implement and verify software based on architecture and methodology. Therefore, you should have a deep understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and be comfortable working in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment to deliver quality software to meet requirements.
• Working with the SW team to design, develop, and configure the full stack of AutoSAR components.
• Act as AutoSAR Subject Matter Expert (SME) for programs during architectural definition, design, reviews, integration, and failure investigations.
• Provide AutoSAR technical leadership and mentoring / guidance for other software engineers
• Build strong collaborative relationships with other functional disciplines within and outside the division
• Bachelor/Masters degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related technical areas
• You have 3+ years of experience with embedded systems development
• 4-7+ years of overall software experience
• 3-5+ years networking experience: Ethernet and IP forwarding, control plane or management plane
• Understanding of at least some networking fundamentals and protocols (e.g., TCP/IP, QoS, DNS, AVB, VLAN, TSN, etc.)
• Linux kernel and drivers experience is a plus
• Strong in C/C++
• Experience using an RTOS (e.g., QNX, Embedded Linux)
• Exposure to standards - SGMII; AUTOSAR; IETF RFCs; IEEE 802.x
• Knowledge of Git and related tools
• Strong written and verbal communication
• Excellent teamwork and people skills
Nice to have
• Understanding of hardware boards, layout
• Development experience in one or more areas of Linux/QNX device drivers, networking stack, network security
• Experience with Ethernet link and IP layer troubleshooting
• Working experience with vendor chips (e.g., NXP, TI, Broadcom, etc.) is a plus
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
Line of Business