In Luxoft, our culture strives to solve challenging problems focusing on product engineering based on hypothesis testing to empower people to come up with ideas. Great Place to Work Institute certifies us as one of the Top 10 companies to work for in Mexico. We do it with a truly flexible environment, high-impact projects in Agile environments, a culture focused on results, training, and strong support to grow your career.
In this project, you will be a member of the Information Technology Team, within the Information Technology Division. This position supports and transforms existing and new mission critical and highly-visible operational website(s) and applications - spanning multiple technology stacks - through all phases of SDLC, while working collaboratively across IT, business, and third party suppliers from around the globe in a 24x7, fast-paced, and Agile based environment.
• Enterprise level application design, engineering and development using .NET Core, C#, and Azure PaaS
• Implement core REST + JSON based APIs
• Accountable for escalating issues and risks through the Tech Lead / Delivery Architect
• Responsible for executing on tasks as directed by the Tech Lead / Delivery Architect
• Responsible for communication and raising awareness to the Tech Lead / Delivery Architect concerning issues, risks or other items that may impede development tasks
• Responsible for understanding and ensuring development standards are followed through code quality reviews and compliance scans
• Work with team members to properly define/clarify business requirements, development estimation, and work plan finalization
• Perform unit and integration testing on all developed code - Create and execute unit and integration tests within development lifecycle
• Participate in / lead implementation and support transition of completed components
• Assists / responsible for task identification
• Responsible for understanding of functional and technical requirements
• Participate / lead design discussions
• Assist other teams with troubleshooting problems that may arise from applications or integration of various components.
• Leading and working closely alongside other developers and QA engineers throughout the software development lifecycle
• Work in a dynamic, changing environment using continuous integration
• .NET Core
• Strong Azure Knowledge
• API .NET
* Cognos DB
* Mongo DB
• 5+ years azure function, storage, event hub, logic apps
• 5+ years SQL Azure, Azure Tables,
• 5+ years app services and in general azure resources
• 5+ years of hands-on-experience delivering solutions related to enterprise integration, APIs, service-oriented architecture
• 5+ years of in-depth development experience with C#/.NET
• 2+ years of experience working in Agile product team environment.
Nice to have
Azure Devops (CI/CD)
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.