We seek to strengthen our Gothenburg team with a person having deep knowledge and long experience from working in automotive domain and in particular with IVI and Digital Cockpit solutions. We believe you are a person with a genuine interest in system- and software architectural work. As a person you need to be flexible and self-motivated and open for a challenge in an international work climate. You also need to have excellent communication skills and leadership skills. It's appreciated if you have experience from working as a full stack software developer in the past, covering the full span from pixel to silicon. You also need to have a good understanding of requirements management, configuration management and test management.
Your everyday work will vary over time depending on what needs there are. You would have an important role in pre-sales support, to evaluate and propose Digital Cockpit solutions for customers. You will be part of the process creating offers for potential customers and present solutions to them. You may also support or be part of delivery projects in roles depending on your skills and interest. Travel is needed from time to time, depending on where in the world our clients are located.
> 5 years of experience as System Architect of Digital Cockpit Systems, including Cluster and IVI solutions
> 10 years of experience as SW Architect and Developer of automotive software in an international environment
Nice to have
- Experience from being an OEM supplier of an IVI, IC or converged system
- Experience from working in projects that uses Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Android Automotive
- IVI function development and/or integration
- Cluster function development and/or integration
- AUTOSAR development or integration
- Experience from hypervisor-based solutions
- BSP integration
- Early audio and video function development or integration
- HMI development or integration
- Integration of connected services
- Cyber Security
- SW Process models and standards, such as ISO 26262, ASPICE and SAFe
- Tools, such as Git, Jenkins, Atlassian Suite, Enterprise Architect
- Programming languages, e.g. C/C++, Python
- Requirement management, assessment, refinement
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
Line of Business