This project is developing algorithms for chip security provisioning on different MCU/MPU architectures including various hardware security capabilities.
This role will be engaged in all phases of newa product introduction (HSM), including: concept, hardware and software architecture, design, prototype development and test, and manufacturing introduction.
• A Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or a relevant field
• At least five years of experience in software experience of embedded security platforms
• Experience with security evaluation and threat assessments of embedded systems
• Experience with design and implementation of secure embedded systems
• Understanding of common cryptographic algorithms (e.g. AES, 3DES, RSA, ECC, etc.) and protocols (e.g. TLS, Diffie-Hellman key exchange, etc.)
• Embedded and/or hardware security knowledge (e.g. familiarity with HSM, TPM, identity, authentication, secure boot, ARM TrustZone, etc.)
• Understanding of common weaknesses and modern attacks on cryptographic algorithms and protocols
• Demonstrated technical leadership among teams comprised of both hardware and software engineers
• Experience presenting work to and/or working with senior leadership teams up to the executive level
• Familiar with and accustomed to Agile design and development methodologies
• Ability to meet aggressive reliability, performance, cost, serviceability, and delivery targets
Nice to have
• Understanding of embedded systems / software
• Experience with boot loaders, embedded applications
• Linux internals
• Python programming
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.