Surveillance & Regulatory: Surveillance and Regulatory Technology is responsible for delivering solutions that protect the bank's financial and reputational interests from potentially criminal or inappropriate behavior by our clients, employees, vendors. It enables the bank to manage its compliance to regulations and the risk appetite to stay in business in the various legislation. In addition, the function, is responsible for driving improvement across the IT delivery cycle through adoption of best practices, automation tooling and metrics, as well as developing a target state DevOps capability.
We are responsible for delivering solutions that protect the client's financial and reputational interests from criminal or inappropriate behavior. Through real-time sanction and embargo filtering, operational risk controls and sophisticated fraud detection that will increasingly deploy artificial intelligence, our systems protect both clients and the bank, allow risks to be managed according to risk appetite, and keep the bank in compliance with global and local regulations.
The dbDetect system is the client's strategic solution for fraud detection and payment intervention in order to meet risk and security needs as well as regulatory requirements with the aim to stop any online payment where fraud is suspected. The dbDetect SIL module, implemented in Java, acts as an integration layer between the various transaction systems and the Actimize risk scoring engine.
This role involves overseeing two Agile teams and providing support for release and configuration tasks, ensuring smooth software delivery.
You will collaborate closely with Product Owners, Developers, Quality Assurance, and other stakeholders to optimize release processes and product configurations.
Openness to hybrid way of working to support team collaboration, training sessions, or release activities.
As a Scrum Master overseeing two Agile teams, you will play a pivotal role in facilitating Agile processes, ensuring successful project delivery, and providing essential support for release and configuration management. The role implies 50% Scrum Master activities and 50% technical activities, supporting the team with testing, release and configuration tasks.
You will foster a culture of collaboration, continuous improvement, and high-quality product releases. This role requires strong communication, leadership, coaching skills, and an understanding of release and configuration management practices.
1. Agile Facilitation:
- Guide the two Agile teams in adopting and practicing Agile principles, Scrum, or other Agile frameworks.
- Facilitate Scrum ceremonies, including daily stand-ups, sprint planning, sprint reviews, and sprint retrospectives.
2. Team Support:
- Mentor and coach team members in Agile practices, self-organization, and release management.
- Remove impediments or blockers to team progress.
3. Release and Configuration Support:
- Collaborate with teams to plan and coordinate release activities.
- Assist in defining and managing release processes and configurations.
- Ensure the proper versioning and configuration of software components.
- Support builds, configuration and deployments.
4. Cross-Team Collaboration:
- Promote collaboration and communication between the two teams and with stakeholders.
- Coordinate and align activities, dependencies, and priorities between the teams.
5. Agile Metrics and Reporting:
- Track and report key Agile metrics, such as sprint velocity, burndown charts, and team performance.
- Use data to identify areas for improvement and facilitate data-driven decision-making.
6. Continuous Improvement:
- Encourage a culture of continuous improvement within the teams.
- Collaborate with teams to identify and implement process improvements.
7. Stakeholder Communication:
- Facilitate communication between the Agile teams and product owners, managers, and other stakeholders.
- Ensure stakeholders are informed about project progress, releases, and potential issues.
8. Risk Management:
- Identify and address risks that could impact project timelines, quality, or releases.
- Work with teams to develop risk mitigation strategies.
9. Training and Development:
- Support the professional development of team members by providing training opportunities and guidance.
- Stay up-to-date with Agile and release management best practices and trends.
10. Agile Tools and Practices:
- Ensure teams are effectively using Agile tools and practices, such as JIRA, for both development and release management.
11. Team Empowerment:
- Promote a sense of ownership and accountability within the teams.
- Encourage self-organization and decision-making.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or equivalent Agile certification.
- At least 4 years of proven experience as a Scrum Master in Agile software development environments.
- Familiarity with release and configuration management practices.
- Strong knowledge of Agile frameworks, principles, and practices.
- Excellent communication, facilitation, and coaching skills.
- Ability to manage multiple teams and balance priorities effectively.
- Experience with Agile project management tools like JIRA.
- Problem-solving and conflict resolution skills.
- A collaborative and adaptable mindset.
Nice to have
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.