Founded in 1984, Our Client is the world's leading provider of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry, manufacturing complex machines that are critical to the production of integrated circuits or chips. The client has its R&D and manufacturing operations in The Netherlands. Luxoft is currently searching to augment the Development & Engineering Department with a talented software engineer to design and implement embedded software for systems among the highest precision ever produced in the world.
In case of partial relocation, there will be a necessary 3 month adjustment period spent in the Netherlands followed by regular trips that over the course of a year do not exceed 50% of working time. Trip period and frequency depend on the employee's ability to communicate efficiently remotely and are established in an agreement between the employee and the client.
New features development, unit/functional testing, design documentation.
• Experience with formal software quality through code review, static code analysis, unit testing, test automation
• Good communication skills
• Experience with international teams
Nice to have
• Experience with Angular or VueJS
• Comfortable with immutability of the state, react-router, redux for state management (or other framework), preferably sagas for asynchronous call (or other middleware), unit testing with Jest and Enzyme or Karma
• Web development experience, knowledge about client-server, authentication
• React patterns like Context api, Render props, React Hooks
• AGILE way of working
• Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
• A passion for programming and software engineering
• Experience or proven ability in technical specifications
• Experience or proven ability in designing complex software architecture
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.