Our Client is a US multinational investment bank and financial services corporation. We are currently forming a new team to support the modernization of the client's strategic platform that supports ETFs globally for Hong Kong, New York, and London markets. You will join the Luxoft development team distributed between St Petersburg and London and partner with other client teams spread globally. You will be involved in the testing of server-side components and UI of a high-frequency Market Making & Index Arbitrage platform
- Functional test new products and regression/automation test existing products during each QA release cycle.
- Provide test plan and estimates for all components of QA cycle; regression, functional, sanity, smoke test.
- Manage the testing, documenting, defect tracking, and information flow of multiple projects during each QA cycle.
- Collaborate often with Development, Business, and Support teams to clarify specs, raise issues/concerns, and identify risks throughout the software development life cycle.
- Write efficient and effective test cases and test scripts based upon specification documents and business user interactions as well as create test scenarios based on an understanding of systems in order to regression test, test new functionality and stress conditions (both automated and manual).
- Investigate issues found during QA periods by searching log files, exception messages, and database tables (Basic SQL queries).
- Actively contribute to ongoing process improvement to help streamline the development life cycle
- Create reports (daily status reports and weekly reports) and create testing metrics
- Understand and analyze Business, Functional, Technical, and UI (User Interface) requirements of the project/release;
- Responsible for overall adherence to QA test protocols and processes;
- Investigate production issues by recreating in test environments, working with development for resolution, and coordinating with Support for release;
- Actively contribute to ongoing process improvement to help streamline the development life cycle.
- Previous work experience with any trading platform is necessary;
- Work experience of at least 8 years;
- Experience as QA Automation at least 1-2 years;
- Experience in Cash/Derivative products within the Equities domain;
- Sound knowledge of End-to-End trade life cycle;
- Experience working with Order Management System;
- Hands-on with UNIX;
- Hands-on with FIX;
- Experience in writing and executing test cases;
- Experience in handling Linux based QA environments;
- Experience in cucumber/Java automation;
- Good attitude and ability to learn;
- Ability to think out-of-the-box to create test scenarios;
- Familiarity with QA methodologies, tools, processes, and artifacts;
- Ability to define the test strategy;
- Excellent communication skills, experience working in global teams;
- Ability to think clearly and find the underlying cause of things;
- Experience in preparation of technical documents/presentations;
- Interest in Financial Markets.
Nice to have
- Exposure to test automation and the ability to identify and convert manual test cases to automation;
- Exposure to SQL;
- Experience in performing RCA on UAT/Prod issues;
- Experience in using Jira/QC tools;
- Exposure to non-functional testing like Failover/Recovery/Volume/Stress testing;
- Exposure to cron jobs / Autosys / similar tools;
- Java Core experience;
- Understanding of specifics of test automation for real-time low latency data processing applications;
- Experience with Cucumber;
- Banking and Enterprise environment experience;
- Good knowledge of financial domain/equity markets is a huge plus as well.
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.