The QA Systems Analyst professional will be responsible for preparing UAT environments for system integration testing and user acceptance. This position requires the ability to follow, design, and execute test environment setup plans and procedures during System Integration Testing of applications. It also requires executing and troubleshooting batch jobs. Provide sound root cause analysis and remediation for failures. This position requires good QA skillset with the technical ability to manage test environments and troubleshooting skills.
• Help manage UAT test environment and UAT test data ensuring support of test efforts and schedules.
• Proactively manage the UAT phase, take ownership of the UAT cycle, drive efficient and timely execution and issue resolution.
• Lead and facilitate UAT processes with a passion for delivering a great user experience.
• Assess severity, gather impacts, engage necessary support teams, and escalate appropriately to ensure timely resolution of issues.
• Work closely with other team members, support team, and software developers to deliver the high-quality applications in a timely manner.
• Look for improvement opportunities in monitoring, application stability, and root cause analysis
• Create and execute test scripts, cases, and scenarios that will determine optimal system performance according to specifications.
• Analyze formal test results in order to discover and resolve defects, bugs, errors, configuration issues, and interoperability flaws.
• Analyze documentation and technical specifications of any new application under deployment or consideration to determine its intended functionality.
• Produce reports and documentation for all testing efforts, results, activities, data, logging, and tracking.
• Communicate test progress, test results, and other relevant information
1. 5+ years testing and test coordination experience.
2. Expected experience is a backend SQL/API/Queues
3. Strong MSSQL Database knowledge and CRUD concept (PL/SQL, MSQL and tools knowledge is a must).
4. Experience with API testing of .NET \ Java applications. Working with logs, troubleshooting, debugging.
5. At least 1 year of test automation experience with Java / C#.
6. Linux environment experience with good shell scripting knowledge.
7. Familiarity with Job Schedulers. (Autosys, Active Batch)
8. The candidate should have experience with setting up CI/CD, Configuration Management and Monitoring.
9. Good organizational skills, ability to manage varied workloads efficiently
10. Must be a self-starter who is comfortable working in a very dynamic environment, with rapidly changing priorities.
11. Proactively manage the UAT phase, take ownership of the UAT cycle, drive efficient and timely execution and issue resolution.
12. Help with the integration testing of applications.
13. Good communication skills.
Nice to have
1. Experience in IT Application support
2. Experience in DevOps or DBA
3. Experience in release management
4. Financial and Capital market domain experience.
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Seniority||Relocation Friendly||Send to a friend|
|QA automation||QA Engineer Automation L4||Remote Poland, PL||Senior||
|QA automation||Automation QA Engineer||Remote Poland, PL||Regular||Yes||
|QA automation||Test Automation Engineer||Remote Poland, PL||Regular||
|QA automation||Senior QA Automation (Java)||Remote Poland, PL||Senior||