This position is to join a new team working on a SASS offering.
The team will support the high quality of software by independently verifying that software functionality conforms to business requirements using a combination of manual and technical testing techniques. The team will also responsible for verifying technical aspects of the implementation including the performance and scalability of the solution.
This position is a hands-on test build /execution role. It is a highly technical position and will require strong knowledge of automation and more specifically testing of microservices based architectures.
- Create overall Automation approach and provide ongoing effort estimations to build out tests for each user story for sprint
- Demonstrable experience building deterministic, repeatable tests that assert business specifications
- Closely working with PO/Dev and work toward signing off the stories
- Proactively learn new languages, libraries, and platforms as needed. Adapt quickly to changing requirements.
- Leverage frameworks for Contract Testing (eg PACT / DREDD or equivalent)
- Implement the above frameworks in CI/CD environments / nightly runs in TeamCity/ GITLAB or Equivalent
- Maintain and Contribute to existing framework
- Implement Shift-left approach and execute system under test using API test-doubles/virtualization
- Must have experience in implementing automation solutions within an Agile development lifecycle
- Knowledge and experience of financial markets
- Demonstrated ability to work in a globally distributed software development team
- Define best-practice testing approaches
- 8+ years of exp in IT industry
- 6+ years of exp with C#
- Proven experience in designing and implementing automation test frameworks especially for a microservice based architecture.
- Experience in testing multi-tenant systems will be a plus
- Experience in testing container-based systems will be a plus
- Strong Experience in Test Automation Tool / Frameworks for example: Protractor / SPECFLOW / Selenium
- Strong Experience in Docker, Ansible or Puppet
- Practical experience with Service Layer Testing including but not limited to Rest APIs, XML, JAXB, JSON in creating a layered system.
- Excellent programming skills.
Nice to have
- Able to provide regular progress and status updates on your development tasks to your manager and peers
- Manage and track progress of ongoing items you depend on
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
Automated Testing C#