Applying to the position, you may join one of the most respected and fastest growing institutional investors in the world. Our client is a professional investment management organization that globally invests the funds to ensure long-term sustainability.
Client attracts and selects high-calibre individuals from top-tier institutions around the globe. Join our team and look forward to:
• Diverse and inspiring colleagues and approachable leaders
• Stimulating work in a fast-paced, intellectually challenging environment
• Accelerated exposure and responsibility
• Global career development opportunities
• Being motivated every day by important social purpose and unshakable principles
• A deeply rooted culture of Integrity, Partnership and High Performance
If you share a passion for performance, value a collegial and collaborative culture, and approach everything with the highest integrity, here's an opportunity.
• Manage timelines/deliverables within the team towards the successful delivery of projects.
• Design software solutions by interacting with portfolio managers, traders, operations staff and peers to understand requirements.
• Develop solutions that are in line with client's technology biases, deliver efficiency and scalability, and enable new trading activities.
• Provide knowledge transfer to team members and support staff through application demos, walkthroughs, and documentation.
• University degree in Engineering or Computer Science preferred
• Proven track records in team leadership, managing development processes
• Must have good communication skills, strong client-facing skills and able to manage client's expectations
• Strong technical skills in Python, Performance tuning, NumPy, pylint/pytest, Pandas 6+ years
• Strong knowledge of SQL to be able to make queries, update structure and normalize data 3+ years
• Git, Jenkins, urbancode, liquibase, SonarQube 4+ years
• Jira, Confluence - confident user
• Agile, Scrum framework 2+ years' experience on past projects
Nice to have
• Capital Markets domain experience
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.