Our customer is a top-tier investment bank with client assets of hundreds of billion globally.
We are looking for enthusiast engineers to join our agile team of RPA developers for several internal projects in the Bank.
Reason to join us
• We offer the opportunity to work in a highly professional environment where you will work with high-level financial instruments
• We want you to be part of our success story and give you reasons to be proud of what you achieved as part of our fabulous team
• We give you the opportunity to develop yourself and evolve in your career via our fantastic technical, business-related or soft skills training
• We encourage creative-thinking in our great open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
• If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.
• Supports the management procedures, to ensure the accuracy in the financial reporting and to ensure the current budget monitoring;
• Provides assistance and maintains the control procedures on the portfolio/program, by engaging in issues such as resource use and change control, financial aspects and portfolio development;
• Analyzes a reporting system on the portfolio.program/project, to ensure that certain key criteria contribute to the progress of the project, certain key such as costs and resources;
• Identifies trends and opportunities for improvement, proposing action plans to the superiors;
• Supports and maintains project management methodologies, to ensure that a correct approach to the delivered project is used, by the use of tools and project management practices;
Financial management of IT software projects
Nice to have
German language is a plus
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.