Our client, a world leading Integrated risk management solution provider, is helping a Singapore based bank to migrate from existing FERMAT solution to Moody's RiskConfidence (RCO) for the bank's Balance Sheet Management/Asset Liability Management. This a multi-year strategic transformation program for the bank.
• Perform impact analysis on the existing system functionalities with respect to the new proposed changes.
• Prepare the Technical Specification documents (TSD)
• Prepare custom functionality using PL/SQL
• PL/SQL code Performance Tuning
• Develop configuration scripts, PL/SQL packages and procedures
• Support in SIT/UAT testing - responsible to investigate the issues raised in UAT, and to co-ordinate with users during the UAT phase
• Implementation plans/ production release and post-release support
• Closely liaise with the business partners and vendors for any changes that is being raised in the regulatory risk domain for reporting purposes.
• Good knowledge of PL/SQL querying and writing Oracle procedures, functions and packages
• Good knowledge of Oracle SQL functions, DDL and DML statements
• Good knowledge of programming and stored procedures
• Basic knowledge of SQL Performance Tuning
• Ability to write complex SQL queries
• Ability to investigate and solve technical issues related to SQL procedures/packages
• Ability to write Shell or DOS scripts is an added advantage
• Ability to automate routine work like taking/restoring backups, migrating components from one environment to another etc.
• Experience in participating and conducting various phases of a packaged software solution implementation
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to write specifications, implementation details, preparing training material for the client trainings, writing test cases and documenting testing outcome etc.
• Ability to investigate and solve issues related to the solution implementation
Nice to have
1) Experience with BI tools like Tableau/Qlikview/OBIEE
2) Experience with ETL tools like datastage, informatica etc
English: C2 Proficient
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
SQL (PL/SQL - Oracle)