Our client has launched a greenfield project to enhance its electronic trading offering with in SCIB Fixed Income. Working closely with the fixed income trading business both in London and Spain, the team will deliver on a 3-year strategy to build a cloud-based trading platform. The project is sponsored at high levels with-in the business and is a new initiative. Working in a small development team, the focus will be on delivering high quality solutions for electronic trading and pricing workflows. The aim of the project is to build an agile team that works closely with the business sponsors to ensure a high-quality platform that delivers on the needs of a global trading business
As a Senior developer you will be responsible for the ensuring the team deliver high quality software, using industry best practices for code management, testing and CI/CD. This is an exciting opportunity to build a new greenfield solution, working as part of a small team, to help the business improve their electronic trading capabilities within the fixed income space. The platform itself is built on top of AWS and makes use of many services within the AWS ecosystem.
• Strong experience in capital market or investment banking industry (5+ years)
• Very deep understanding of .Net/.Net Core and Solid understanding of OO principles.
• Strong Experience designing and building api based service oriented or microservice architectures (Low latency and high throughput)
• Strong Experience with middleware messaging services like Rabbit MQ, TIBCO, SignalR etc.
• Experience in ASP.NET Core Web API and RESTful API techniques
• Solid understanding of and experience with multi-threading and asynchronous programming.
• Familiar with SQL and NoSql databases
• Hands-on experience with containerisation solutions like Docker.
• Experience designing and building api based service oriented or microservice architectures.
• Diligent with automated testing i.e. Nunit/Moq/Cucumber etc.
• Solid experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery tools like Git, TeamCity etc.
• Agile development/Software life cycle
Nice to have
• Fixed Income product knowledge
• Experience configuring continuous integration and continuous delivery tools.
• Experience using AWS platform.
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.