The role within the operations IT team which manages .Net applications covering settlements, confirmations and post trade reporting across various asset classes including cash and metals.
The development team is currently looking into enhancing various aspects of the applications to meet business requirements across various asset classes and business functions. This role is released to fullfill development and support requirements across the teams Run-the-Bank (RTB) and Change-the-Bank (CTB) commitments.
The .Net developer is expected to form part of the CTB team and will work closely with a number of in-house service providers, business users and stakeholders to implement new functionality and provide support for existing applications.
• Assess business requirements and provide development estimates
• Translate user requirements to user stories and technical task
• Work closely with BA and QA teams to deliver fit for purpose technical solutions
• Deliver quality code changes according to timescales provided
• Provide RTB support and maintain continuity of service
• Provide regular updates regarding development progress
• Maintain an awareness of and comply with all Anti-Money Laundering laws, regulations, policies and procedures
• Act as part of the project team and be fully supportive to other members within the team
• Provide overnight support to ensure system stability and availability
• WCF and Windows Services/Server Side Development
• MS SQL Server, T-SQL
• Mocking, NUnit, Specflow or similar
Nice to have
• Team City
• MSMQ, WebSphere MQ
• IoC Container
• Broad understanding of commodities, settlements
• Banking experience
• MVVM, Prism
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.