Looking for an experienced candidate to manage Murex changes and releases on multiple environments and closely work with release manager/Service Teams
• Assist in all changes & releases of Murex application
• Support the daily service requests/incidents on Non-prod and Prod environments.
• Be part of a shift based team
• Detailed documentation for automation activities and manual process
• Working with automation tools to refine the process
• Ad hoc operational tasks
• Minimum 5 years of experience managing Murex Change and Releases
• Good understanding on the incident and problem management, Release Management, configuration Management
• Knowledge on process automation
• Good understanding of Murex Modules like MLC, Datamart,MxML,End of Day batches configurations
• Experience with Source Control systems, preferably bitbucket
• Writing new build scripts and configuration Management experience
• Experience with documentation services such as Confluence
• Handling daily incident/service requests raised by service teams for Prod/Non-Prod
• Experience working with MUREX
• The candidate should have a minimum relevant 5 years’ experience on Murex ChangeMgmt.
• Strong understanding of shell/Perl scripting, LINUX, Oracle and SQL.
• Experience in working with process and release tools
• Candidate must display strong verbal and written communication skills
Nice to have
DevOps, CI CD
English: A1 Beginner
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Seniority||Send to a friend|
|Murex||Senior Murex Integration Consultant||Bangalore, IN||Senior||
|Murex||Murex Functional Business Analyst||Bangalore, IN||Regular||
|Murex||Murex Credit Risk Consultant||Bangalore, IN||Senior||
|Murex||Murex Market Risk Consultant||Bangalore, IN||Senior||