We've been engaged by a large European Bank to provide resources to their Murex program.
The programme is delivering a new platform to Treasury Front Office, TMO and Risk to manage the funding of the Bank. The Programme team members are specialists in multiple skills with the necessary experience to work on change requirements and enhancements, also directly interact with the Business stake holders, to take Business Requirements from inception through to production delivery
• You'll work on the Interface enhancements, bug fixing for BAU (production).
• Should be able to work on XSLT and integration
• Should be able to independently discuss with end user the requirements and get clarification.
• Should be able to do optimization of the existing formulas wherever possible.
• Contribute to the Continuous Improvement of the release process.
• 4+ years experience in Murex Integration & Interfaces
• Strong Technology Background
• Murex architecture knowledge
• Extensive XSLT, Interface knowledge
• Exposure to Assets classes - MM , Fixed Income , FX and IR Derivatives
• Strong communication skills
• Oracle and/or SQL Server RDBMS Fundamentals and good SQL skills.
• Experience of working with Jira
• Agile SDLC experience
Nice to have
• Murex Datamart knowledge
• Murex Front Office & Risk knowledge
• DevOps knowledge (GIT, Jenkins, etc.)
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.