- Build, validate, and execute FO related test cases on both functional, valuation, and pricing
- Liaise with technical team(s) -- when needed -- to resolve FO related issues and necessary enhancements
- Develop FO Test case based on business requirements per given stream and according to Project needs as they come along
- Products (IRD, CRD) management and validation
- Manage day-to-day assigned project tasks to complete various FO deliverables
- Contribute and assist existing support group(s) in resolving request or issues with P&L, Market Data, and booking issues
- Analyze, formulate, proposed, develop and/or contribute to overall solutions as per project deliverables (a plus)
- Continuous follow-up of new Market regulations/practices globally
- Perform various levels of testing for assigned deliverables as well as participate in formal release cycles (SIT/UAT)
-Very Strong product knowledge in IRD, CRD, FX, FI
- Very strong understanding of IRD, CRD, FX,FI
- Very Strong understanding on P&L concept overall and its components
- Very Strong understanding and hands-on experience in Market Data, Curve structure, Simulations, and Trade Life Cycle
- Strong analytical, pricing, and conceptual skills
- Strong problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong relationship building skills both internally and externally
- Strong experience in supporting FO users and resolving their daily issues
- Good understanding of Market Risk Management (including VaR, stress-tests, back-testing)
- 4+ years experience with Murex FO functionalities
- Must have strong personality, logical and analytical skills
- Be detailed-oriented, a quick learner and self-starter
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills
- Must have strong organization skills
Nice to have
- BS or higher degree in Finance, Mathematics or equivalent
- Test management
- Trade life cycle management
- Market Data management
- Knowledge in SQL (Oracle and/or Sybase) and Unix commands is a plus
- Client focus: understands clients' businesses; identifies and understands the needs and objectives of clients, both on an individual and corporate basis; builds strong relationships to aid Excelian's aim of being a trusted partner to the clients.
- Communication skills: expresses ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing; adjusts language, terminology and non-verbal communication as appropriate.
- Teamwork: works effectively with others; helps to build strong teams and networks.
- Personal leadership: realistically identifies own skills, experience, knowledge and other personal attributes; displays confidence and resilience.
- Planning and organizing: identifies and meets milestones; understands and articulates deliverables; assesses and mitigates risks; sticks to the scope of work and manages any changes.
- Analytical decision-making: identifies and solves problems using insight and experience to make good decisions; gathers relevant information, identifying important issues and drawing conclusions.