We've been engaged by a large European Bank to provide consultants to their Murex program.
The programme is delivering a new platform to Treasury Front Office, TMO and Risk to manage the funding of the Bank. The Programme team members are specialists in multiple skills with the necessary experience to work on change requirements and enhancements, also directly interact with the Business stake holders, to take Business Requirements from inception through to production delivery
• Lead a large team
• Manage operational activities alongside project deliveries
• Build Interface enhancements, CTB & BAU items in BO/ Integration
• Should be able to work on XSLT and Workflows
• Should be able to independently discuss with end user the requirements and get clarification.
• Should be able to do optimization of the existing formulas wherever possible.
• Contribute to the Continuous Improvement of the release process.
• Team building
• 8+ years experience in Murex MxML
• Strong Management Skills/ Experience in Large Team Management
• Strong Technology Background
• Murex architecture knowledge
• Extensive XSLT, Interface knowledge
• Oracle and/or SQL Server RDBMS Fundamentals and good SQL skills.
• Experience of working with Jira
• Exposure to Assets classes - MM , Fixed Income , FX and IR Derivatives
• Strong communication skills
• Strong organization skills
• Strong at processes and manage operation work along with project deliveries
Nice to have
- Driven to deliver - proven ability to deliver the best possible results for the organization; and shows determination, resourcefulness and a sense of purpose in achieving this
- Strong attention to detail.
- Familiar with various DevOps, Source Code Management and Automation tools
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.