A large Australian financial institution has engaged us to provide resources to their BA project.
By joining this program, you will benefit from working with an established client team, fully involved in the project initiation through to project implementation, not only for the Murex asset but also upstream systems, such as the managed market data service provider.
As a Senior Technical Business Analyst, you will:
- Work with teams to analyse business processes, procedures and user requirements to establish system requirements.
- Effectively lead Scrum planning/execution and elaborate on feature backlog.
- Showcase the ability to adapt quickly and problem solve on a mission-critical technology platform.
- Be responsible for providing advice for a variety of diverse tasks or problems based on the application of judgment in your area of expertise/responsibility
What you will bring:
- Strong knowledge of the core behaviour of markets trading platforms from a technical and functional perspective.
- An analytical mindset with a commitment to agile delivery practices & continuous improvement
- Ability to effectively manage a broad range of Business & Technical stakeholders
- Outstanding communication skills
- 5+ years experience of business analysis experience
- Product knowledge of Foreign Exchange and Commodities
- Trade Regulatory reporting
- Trading platforms
- Experience leading Scrums consisting of Dev/Test and delivering change within an Agile environment
- Have excellent communication skills, including the ability to discuss complex analytical ideas with non-technical colleagues in a meaningful way
- Demonstrate fantastic stakeholder management skills
- Good IT and computer skills, including knowledge of MS office
Nice to have
Technical knowledge in the following areas will be preferred:
- Knowledge of Murex 3.1 preferred (or similar Trading systems such as Calypso)
- Experience using Agile tools such as Rally or JIRA
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.