We are looking for engineers to join the G10 Rates Risk Technology Team that is developing real time risk system. The application serves a wide variety of stakeholders such as Traders, Risk Managers and Financial Controllers and its mission is to provide accurate and timely valuations of trades and their sensitivity to market factors. The types of project undertaken by the team ranges from architecture decisions, regulatory driven, business process automation, intraday risk, to large scale risk and valuation impacting changes. This is a challenging and exciting opportunity to work within G10 Rates Risk Technology, cooperating with multiple trading desks, market risk managers and financial controllers to develop this strategically important platform.
• Investigate the existing platforms architecture, data flows and up/downstream integration landscape
• Perform set of tasks on DataWarehouse and OLAP part of platform
• Collaborate with a globally distributed team of other developers, business analysts, and quality assurance (QA) professionals
• 3+ years of experience and excellent knowledge of MSSQL
• Good experience in analysing existing applications, understanding flows and ability to work with limited application documentation.
Nice to have
• Java knowledge
• .Net knowledge
• Python knowledge
• Experience in Investment banking
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
SQL (MySQL, T-SQL, Teradata etc.)