Are you an experienced Senior Mobile Application Developer with strong architecture sense looking to take a more active and impactful role in your work? Are you looking to take the next step in your career and really 'own' something?
This specific role is related to shared mobile services in the area of mobile development. The base components and services for mobile development, as well as the mobile foundation server components, for example, notification and analytics, must be provided. Later, the development of mobile banking applications as a development service must be provided.
Within the team, you will be able to contribute in your current specified area of expertise.
As a member of the Delivery Team you will:
• work in different roles across the whole solution lifecycle (system analysis & technical design, frontend- & backend-development, system integration, documentation, third level support)
• provide applications in best quality as requested by specifications
• document your provided solutions
• analyze root-causes in case of incidents and provide solutions for solving the problem
• support the business in case of effort estimations and feasibility studies
• perform code reviews and share best practices with colleagues
• Bachelors degree in technology or related field required OR equitable experience
• Minimum 5 years of hands-on software development with at least 3 years in native Mobile applications development on Android OS
• Very good knowledge of the architecture of Android and how to best utilize it
• Strong knowledge of hybrid mobile design principles, patterns, and best practices
• Strong expertise in web services, and enterprise architectures, application development in Java and distributed system's engineering
• Experience in implementing security in mobile apps
• Experience in performance optimization of mobile apps
• Experience in consuming RESTful services, JSON, and HTTP
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Nice to have
• Experience in server-based application development
• Version control system;
• Experience in app development process in an enterprise environment (testing, continuous integration, release process);
• Experience in building mobile application architecture.
• Mobile app deployment process
• Knowledge of agile development methodologies;
• Experience in coordinating team members
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.