Luxoft has one of the world's leading Murex practices. We are a top-tier Murex Alliance Partner and a market leader in implementation, integration, upgrade, and migration. Luxoft provides end-to-end project services and has delivered over 200 successful Murex projects across all major asset classes and sectors. We are looking for an experienced Lead Java developer to work on Trading Applications' projects for a major Investment Bank.
Compensation for NY between 110000-220000 USD Gross.
Other locations according to the local markets.
- Develop/integrate Derivative Trading Applications
- Communicate with business stakeholders including Traders, Operations and Strats
- Understand and translate business requirements into technical design specifications
- Identify technology solutions for enhancements or new initiatives
- Implement unit and integration test cases with industry standard test automation frameworks.
- Document changes necessary to support business
- 6+ years of enterprise development experience. (JDK 8 or 11)
- 2+ years of experience with Capital Markets is a must
- Experience in Trading
- Good knowledge of Financial Instruments, incl. Derivatives and Fixed Income securities.
- Experience developing High-Load Systems
- Working with Distributed Applications
- Using Message Brokers (ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, Kafka, or similar)
- Setting up Cache/In-Memory Data Grids (Redis, Hazelcast, or similar)
- Experience with multiplatform enterprise service development and challenges of data serialization
- Experience with developing service wrappers for Python or C++ libraries
- REST API (incl. Enterprise Authentication and Authentication)
- Enterprise services (incl. monitoring, state management)
- Expert practitioner of Object-Oriented techniques
- Solid expertise in Concurrency and Multithreading
- Spring (including Spring Boot and Spring Boot Actuator)
- JMS (Active MQ or similar)
- MS SQL Server
- Experience with automated testing (TDD, BDD)
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Engineering, or Computer Science
Nice to have
- Experience interfacing with Murex Flex API
- Understanding how Derivative instruments are valued
- Apache Camel (Version 2 or 3)
- Trade life cycle management
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.