About the Project
We are looking for a Senior/Lead autmation/functional tester to be part of the Financial Market Solution Delivery team.
The team is responsible for building an in-house platform/systems to integrate with multiple trade pricing and booking systems. You will be working with highly skilled engineers on Trade processing system in financial market derivatives domain, and adopt Micro services and Devops to modern software development environments for best practice.
java, SQL, git, maven, jenkins, cucumber & selenium, rest/soap,jira, confluence
Opportunities for you
As part of the team, you will have opportunities to contribute to technical revolutions of banking financial trading systems.
• Work in collaboration with Project Managers, Business Analysts and Testing Team to understand requirements and agree on acceptance criterion. Plan, design and develop test script, take ownership of end to end testing delivery
• Test Planning & Analysis, solid understanding of Manual and Automated testing concepts
• Analysis test deliverable and document test scenario, test cases and test data for execution
• Detect, document and report bugs and errors encountered
• Ensure software solution meets business requirements
• Facilitate high quality software deliveries by applying business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and procedures.
• Document Test Strategy (functional and non-functional strategy), Closure reports and participate in project retrospection meetings.
• Manage senior stakeholder expectations, articulate project challenges and progress. Coordinate and monitor testing progression and prepare reports and communicate results and progress with project stakeholders
• Good understanding of agile processes, participate in backlog grooming sessions and daily sprint meetings
• Support cross-functional teams in integration test efforts, support user acceptance testing and sign offs.
• Create and maintain high quality documentation
• Effectively communicate status, issues, and risks in a precise and timely manner
• Minimum 8+ years of professional experience in testing domain, preferably in banking/insurance sector
• Experience managing testing deliverables & resources, design manual/automated test plans according to projects requirements
• Strong understanding of software quality best practices and processes. Experience with a broad range of testing practices
• Domain knowledge of front-office trading – pricing and execution platforms for Derivatives products – FX Options, Rates and Commodities
• Deep understanding of front-office trading functionality - trade lifecycle, trade booking models, trade pricing execution workflows, trade reporting and new product onboarding.
• Back-office and Middle-office experience will be a plus
• Extensive experience with test automation tools and frameworks – Cucumber for Java, Selenium
• Knowledge of REST and SOAP based web services standards, messaging models. Strong understanding of and experience with JSON, XML, HTTP. Experienced in API testing.
• Strong proficiency in collaboration tools like Atlassian Confluence, JIRA and Microsoft Office suite.
• Programming experience in Java, experience in other programming languages will be good to have
• Hands-on experience in automation scripting will be highly regarded
• Strong experience in SQL, Unix scripting, Git
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced and challenging environment
Nice to have
• Good understanding of build automation tools – Maven 3, Gradle, experienced in setting up CICD pipelines in Jenkins
• Experience in Performance Testing tools
• Experience with various messaging middleware technologies – Apache ActiveMQ, Apache Kafka, IBM MQ, TIBCO EMS
• Good understanding of distributed computing, exposure to Spark and Hadoop ecosystem
• Experience with log, metrics aggregation and analytics toolkits – ELK stack
English: C2 Proficient
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.