Luxoft is looking out for technical role where you will have an opportunity to work in a company with operations around the globe. You will be involved in designing, developing, and implementing the financial products for the world's leading Retail Banks
• Involved in the complete product lifecycle from initial requirements definition, design, development, and solution configuration through to deployment.
• Agile approach using Behaviour Driven Development and Continuous Deployment technologies.
• Willingness to adopt Agile XP practices such as Pair-programming and Test-Driven Development
• Support on-going maintenance and fixes of SmartStream's solutions and in-house toolkits.
• Promote and enhance SmartStream's development process and quality standards.
• Work with Development Managers/Product Managers to fully understand and translate business requirements.
• Responsibility for developing scalable and robust solutions, which meet the high performance and availability standards of global financial institutions.
• A passion for software development
• Experience with Java, Spring, Angular and/or Typescript.
• Object oriented analysis & design
• Strong development skills and experience
• BDD, TDD, Continuous Deployment
• RESTful web services
• Communication and influence
• Ability to learn new technologies quickly
• Enthusiasm and desire to learn
Years of exp : 4-7 years
Nice to have
BSc (Honours) Computer Science or a similar degree with significant computing bias.
• A previous role as a software engineer or developer is a must
• Experience developing in a software vendor environment is advantageous
• Financial software experience is also advantageous
English: C2 Proficient
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.