Functionality & purpose:
• Business and client-defined rule-based controls on transactions against policies, regulations, terms, risk appetite and market standards.
• Revenue protection by preventing illicit movements of funds and supporting clients to protect their accounts before the payment is cleared.
• Real-time and scalable cloud-based infrastructure.
• Regulatory: Including Funds Transfer Regulation of the EU.
• Business: Including Nested Correspondent Banking, Non-Adopted Beneficiaries.
• Client Defined: Including Limitation on Specific Product, Amount Threshold.
• Risk Appetite: Including Payment Data Quality standard.
• Developing new technology applications in partnership with Business and Operations stakeholders to transform the Corporate Bank - Surveillance and Regulatory business.
• Working in a global environment with distributed delivery teams, proposing the technical design and developing microservices to meet the functionalities required by the business
• Coaching/mentoring more junior team members
• Shaping the future of our technology stack and applying it innovatively to solve complex problems.
• You will value a software craftsmanship approach to software development, taking pride in well-crafted software that steadily adds value.
• Embracing automated unit/integration testing as a standard development practice.
• Promoting a DevOps/SRE culture and modern toolchains to support continuous delivery.
+7 years exp
• You are a passionate driven engineer.
• Strong JAVA experience including JAVA 8, preferably 11 or Java 17, preferably with near real time event-based systems.
• Prior experience with Spring framework (Spring boot)
• Knowledge regarding Apache Camel is a plus
• Prior experience working with XP practices and Agile software methodologies and tools (Jira, Confluence)
• Nice to have experience designing, developing, and maintaining complex applications using TDD and BDD practices.
• Ability to develop reusable and performant clean Java code aligned with good architectural and design principles.
• Experience building message driven applications.
• Desirable to have experience with data streaming and processing technologies (Apache Kafka)
• Practical experience with modern DevOps/SRE build chains and CI/CD tools (Maven, Gradle, Git, Jenkins or TeamCity).
• Have experience of deployment to container environments (OpenShift, Docker, Kubernetes).
• Working knowledge of building Microservices.with REST APIs.
Nice to have
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.