A large Australian financial institution has engaged us to provide resources for their Digital transformation & app modernization on multiple applications.
We require an experienced JAVA Dev with strong knowledge of Rest API, Springboot, terraform and Kubernetes with skill in Java + EC Containerization and moving to EKS to Consolidation of businesses and hence the refactoring, authentications, re-platforming, etc. You will be working with a team of Developers on various tasks, including building a new backend, providing new functionalities, replatform some parts of the backend and adding some level of architecture.
You will be working closely with onshore DXC Luxoft and bank employees.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve software
- Study functional specifications and translate them to technical issues
- Document code consistently throughout the development process
- Work within the constraints of an agile software development process
- Be an advocate of automation, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
Continuously learn and improve skill
- Work closely with product managers and architects to deliver new features (design, development, testability, deployment, and maintenance)
- Understand existing code line, and propose technical enablers to evolve it.
- Be an advocate of agile and DevOps practices (automation, test driven development, continuous integration, continuous delivery…), and propose ways to improve our existing processes.
- 5 to 9 years of experience
- AWS - EKS/ Kubernetes, EC2, VPC, RDS
- REST APIs - Open API (Swagger)
- HTTP Operations
- Using Kubernetes Buster
- CICD Pipeline, POD Management - Jenkins - Investigation/ Debugging for failures
Nice to have
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.