Does contributing to the world's most advanced lithography machines that create the microchips for the latest and greatest electronic devices make you feel responsible and proud? Do you want to work in a challenging environment with highly motivated (committed, engaged) and highly skilled teams?
Then we have the right job for you!
You will be application specialist, software architect and senior developer for the GEAR application. Operators use GEAR to create carefully prepared action plans for building or servicing ASML products at our customers.
The GEAR team is an agile developing team consisting of designers, developers and testers, part of a Agile Release Train (SAFe). The team has multiple nationalities working both onsite and remote. All communication and documentation is in English. The GEAR product is used by many hundreds of people already and is being rolled out to production facilities world-wide. High quality and integration with other applications is key.
At least 5 years of experience working with Java. Preferably you also have experience with working in a Agile/scrum way. The following list of technologies, frameworks, are used in the team that you are joining and it is therefore considered highly preferable if you have proficiency with one or more items below:
• Java 11
• Spring Boot
• ActiveMQ Artemis
• Spock Framework (Groovy)
• Microservice architecture
• CI/CD DevOps tools (e.g. Bitbucket, Bamboo)
• Azure Cloud
Nice to have
• Team player who can also act independently with high degree of autonomy
• Organization, flexibility and capability to communicate on all levels
• Desire and ability to understand and own the application in detail
• Ability to determine solution directions and structural improvements
• Able to guide other developers as a senior application specialist
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.