For our fast-growing startup client, which is a global leader in financial infrastructure solutions,
Together with the client, we leverage proprietary technologies, integrations, and data to bring first-of-its-kind transparency and efficiency to lenders and credit transactions.
we are helping our client to build an innovative ecosystem that enables lenders of any size to raise the most flexible debt capital at a low cost through dynamic market pricing and standardized terms. To date, the platforms have powered more than $600 million in transaction volume in a multi-trillion-dollar lending market.
We are looking for an experienced, highly skilled engineer to join our team. Being mainly responsible for server-side software development, we expect this individual to think critically about software architecture, security, infrastructure, and usability while delivering cutting-edge financial data analytics solutions. If you have the skills and expertise in taking an idea from a prototype to production and are excited to be part of a fast-pacing team of highly professional engineers, it is a place for you.
• Develop ownership over domains in our system and make informed engineering decisions
• Build and deliver solid and maintainable software and take operational ownership
• Work with a broad set of technologies to build out the microservices that drive our platform
• Collaborate with other engineers and stakeholders to share knowledge and build expertise
• Improve complex processes and systems to make them more robust and require less human intervention
• Experience with all phases of SDLC
• Demonstrated experience of successfully delivering high quality, test-drive, scalable solutions
• Deep practical experience in delivering services based on MVC, REST services, Java, Spring / Dropwizard
• Proficiency with database development concepts, SQL and RDBMS (PostgreSQL)
• Ability to drive a project with sound technical and design skills
• Strong fundamentals, knowledge of algorithms, data structures, and design patterns
• Experience with build, package, version, release, deployment, and monitoring processes
• Experience with cloud (AWS), containers (Docker, Kubernetes), microservices is a plus
• Experience enforcing best practices, dev standards, and mentoring engineers
Nice to have
• Financial domain expertise
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Seniority||Send to a friend|
|Java||Java Team Lead||Remote Ukraine, UA||Lead||
|Java||Senior Java Developer||Remote Ukraine, UA||Senior||
|Java||Senior Java Developer with strong math background||Remote Ukraine, UA||Senior||
|Java||[Clients Technology] Java Developer||Remote Ukraine, UA||Regular||