We are looking for a Senior Developer to join our creative professional team. We are developing and supporting a microservices-based platform that provides a foundation for asset management across the animation production pipeline for an animation studio. As part of a team, you'll take part in the development of modern applications in a lean-agile environment, and apply all your creativity, team work, cross cultural communication and excellent technical skills in the complex and highly visible media domain.
Working with tech leadership to design, build and support microservices and libraries that manage the storage, retrieval, and indexing of asset files and related metadata.
Work with development teams on API service design, service workflows, documentation, and testing.
Interface with operational staff to coordinate deployments, setup monitoring tools, manage server configuration, and debug live issues.
Assist clients on migration plans to adopt to the new services & tools
Write developer documentation for REST api consumers.
• Proven Advanced level of communication in English.
• Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent technical work experience
• 5+ years of Java development experience using Java 8 OR 3+ years of Production Pipeline development experience
• Thorough understanding of microservice-based technologies (REST, JSON)
• Thorough understanding of service oriented architecture concepts
• Experience with highly scalable and redundant service architectures
• Ability to research and adapt new technologies quickly in a very dynamic work environment
Nice to have
• Proficient with Java technologies (Maven, Eclipse/NetBeans/IntelliJ, Spring, Spring Boot, JPA/Hibernate)
• Relational databases (Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL)
• Graph databases (Neo4J, DSE Graph)
• NoSQL technologies (MongoDB, Cassandra, Couchbase, Redis)
• Microservice container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
• Messaging technologies (ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, Kafka)
• Testing frameworks (JUnit, TestNG, ReadyAPI)
• Experience with Python and Requests a plus
English: C2 Proficient
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.