Derivatives project under Global Investment Bank.
Analyze business requirements and design solutions
- Work as part of an onshore scrum development team
- collaborate with other global IT teams
- do level 3 support when needed, assisting production operations team in rollout and support-related matters
- 3+ years' hands-on experience working on server-side Core Java (J2SE) applications, including expertise in multi-threaded programming
- Proficient in development on Linux platform.
- Practical knowledge in Core Java (up to version 1.8), hands- on and can contribute independently. Financial services company experience is a plus.
- Frameworks required: Spring framework
- Strong understanding of Design Patterns.
- Hands-on experience with agile methodologies, especially scrum, in a test-driven development environment
- Successfully applied solutions to meet non-functional requirements including stability, capacity, scalability and manageability
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English, and the desire to work as part of a global team
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or related technical fields
Nice to have
- Passionate about what you do (and really excellent at it)
- Proactive, comfortable working in dynamic environments with fast-paced deliveries and changing requirements
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.