The Software Engineering team delivers next-generation application enhancements and new products for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications, and diagnostics — all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
Join us as a Senior Software Engineer on our Engineering Development team in Bucharest to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
• Contribute to the design and architecture of new or re-engineered software/storage environments
• Own and drive technical and functional improvements across platform/application
• Engage with all levels of stakeholders and gain alignment on solutions
• Ensure performance, scalability and optimization of complex web applications
• Gain good knowledge on CICD model for continuous deployment and contribute towards that.
• Build, customize, deploy, and manage the environment/ test automation frameworks
• Work in an Agile Environment
• Gain experience in Test-Driven Development TDD.
• 8+ years of experience in building web applications using Java/J2EE and Spring Boot.
• Must have experience in creating and maintaining high performing webservices (SOAP/REST) and microservices
• Implemented and in-depth knowledge of various Java/ J2EE/ EAI patterns by using Open Source products
• Strong hold on Data structures and Algorithms
• Must have exposure to one of the Queuing models like Oracle AQ, Rabbit MQ, Kafka, IBM MQ, JMS queues
• Must have experience in Cloud based technologies and building distributed systems
• Hands-On experience in writing shell scripts and python scripts for automating day-to-day tasks whenever necessary.
• Must have NoSQL experience with one of the NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, ElasticSearch or Cassandra a must
• Good to have experience in working with relational database (esp. Oracle)
• Should have experience/ knowledge on working with batch processing/ real-time systems using various Open Source technologies
• Should have experience with XML & JSON Messaging formats.
• Must have Experience in the implementation role in anyone of the high-end software products in Order Management, Supply Chain, Finance or Customer communications domain
Nice to have
• Knowledge of various architectural concepts and various design patterns
• Ability to work with Pivotal Cloud Foundry and other cloud providers
• Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with diverse personalities
• Creative and efficient in proposing solutions to complex, time-critical problems
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a high attention to detail
• Experience in load balancing technologies like NGINX is an advantage
• Ability to work with GITLab as source control and adhere to best practices of code quality and security
• Good to have additional experience of Programming languages like Scala, GoLang or Python
• Experience/Knowledge of DevOps and Test-Driven development is an additional advantage
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.