Come join us on our journey to serve our customers and be the leader in our industry! We are currently looking for a Java Developer to join our team. You'll be working in the Wealth Management Asia Pacific Regional Business area based in Singapore or Hong-Kong.
Project goal is to maintain and develop solutions for the Order Management systems including the following functionality:
- Order capture/execution
- Trade finishing (mainframe)
- Analytics & reporting
- Special systems
- drive the delivery of global components and solutions, design and integrate them in various stages of software development life cycle
- collaborate across cross locations IT teams in delivering software components
- develop and build software components in Java technology
- Investigate and resolve production issues with RTB and global teams to maintain a stable production environment
- 8+ years of server-side application development experience in Java/JavaEE/Spring/Hibernate/Webservice, Oracle technologies
- proven experience in software development for a financial service industry, preferably in a wealth management/private banking environment
- Must have experience with Order Trading Management systems
- hands-on experience in Java 8 and the new features
- solid Object-Oriented analysis and design skills, multi-threading and concurrency
- exposure to Apache/Tomcat on UNIX/Linux environment with shell scripting
- proficient skills with tools used in software development lifecycle, such as IntelliJ IDEA or Eclipse, JIRA, GitHub, Maven, Teamcity, JIRA, etc.
- GitLab and Docker knowledge/experience
- solid track record in prioritising and executing tasks when under extreme pressure
Nice to have
- hands-on experience with Agile methodologies such as Scrum
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.