We are looking for a proactive Java Developer to work on a challenging project with active development of the Loans web application.
Loan Pledging application is a digital workforce of software technology that can execute any business process aimed to capture and interpret existing loan data for processing, manipulating data, refinance, and communicating with other bank services.
LPA is a young and fast-growing project that started in 2020. It consists of several web services and a scalable plugin-based frontend application. We aggregate data from different sources and automate its processing. All developers have a wide range of backend and frontend tasks, work on the infrastructure and CI, integrate with other systems, do researches, and create proofs-of-concept. We are moving to the microservices and micro-frontend architecture with independent releases of different components. We practice Scrum and clean coding practices, 30% of our sprint capacity is spent on technical improvements.
- Java 8, Groovy
- Spring Boot 2
- Angular 11, Angular Material, RxJs
- Oracle, Flyway
- Tomcat, Apache, TeamCity, IBM Urban Deploy
Develop new features, work in tight communication with Citi business analysts
- Participate in design sessions and brainstorms
- Code experimental ideas create proof-of-concepts
- Optimize performance, monitoring, logging, testing, CI and CD processes
- Review the code, document solutions, and research results
- Configure environments, applications servers, and systems we utilize
At least 5 years of experience in the industry of software development
- Good knowledge of Java, Spring, Maven
- Good understanding of web application design, RESTful web services design, OOP, and Clean Code principles
- Good understanding of the web application infrastructure: Linux, web servers and servlet containers (Tomcat, Apache), JDBC and databases (Oracle), REST/SOAP, SSO, build and deployment (TeamCity, Urban Deploy)
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Great communication skills in English
Nice to have
- Angular 2+ and HTML/CSS coding
- Reactive programming
- Microservice Architecture, Microfrontend Architecture
- LDAP, SSO, Spring Security
- DevOps skills
- Experience in Test Automation
English: B1 Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.