Our Client is a US multinational investment bank and financial services corporation. We already have established team that is currently expanding and have a need in Java Developer. Team will be responsible for performing business changes on a set of eTrading platforms that support Credit and Muni business. Platforms are global and covering multiple aspects of trade livecycle starting from RFQ, Market Making, Trade execution and ending with Pricing. You will join Luxoft distributed team and partner with other client's teams based in Shanghai, New York, Toronto, Tampa and London.
• Developing of application based on requirements and design
• Migrate an existing Solr based search-architecture to ElasticSearch
• Replacing Tibco EMS topics by Kafka/Flink
• Investigations, Research, Estimations
• Collaborate with a globally distributed team of other developers, business analysts, DevOps and quality assurance (QA) professionals
• 3+ years of experience and excellent knowledge of Core Java
• Good experience in analyzing existing Java application, understanding flows and ability to work with limited application documentation
• Experience in source code control systems, such as GIT.
Nice to have
• Knowledge of uDeploy, TeamCity, Hadoop, KDB, Oracle, MS SQL
• Experience with Messaging Systems: RabbitMQ, Kafka, Flink, etc.
• Experience with ElasticSearch
• Hands on experience in TDD and automated testing tools
• Experience in Investment banking
English: B1 Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.