The project goal is developing and continually evolving the firm's core infrastructure platform.
The team works jointly with Portfolio Managers, Trading, and Operations on a strategic rebuild of the trading platform moving to low latency, microservices-based, highly scalable, distributed architecture empowered with top in class open source and commercial solutions and technologies.
• Build the next generation of trading applications and tools (including systematic and quantitative trading)
• Be a key contributor in the design and implementation of the portfolio management infrastructure
• Engage with various technology and data teams within the firm in enabling the above
• Manage technical risks and build prototypes or POCs where needed to validate technical approach
Become a part of:
• Mature team with an entrepreneurial culture, where professionalism, ownership, and excellence are highly valued, whilst wholesome work/life balance is maintained.
• Positive, friendly and very supportive environment with open communication and constructive feedback practices.
Take advantage of:
• Business trips to US/NYC (depending on project needs) for on-site work, on-the-job trainings, conferences and technical events
• Trainings and educational programs on technical and soft skills, business-domain specific courses (Investment Management, Trading, Financial and Capital Markets)
Benefits and perks:
• Competitive compensation package and benefits
• Opportunities for career and professional growth
• Global company
• Business-domain specific courses
• Training programs for technical & functional skills
• Business trips to US/NYC
• Onboarding relocation package
• Sports and leisure activities
• Informal team events
Nice to have
Russian: C2 Proficient
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.