This is an inhouse regulatory platform development project
The main responsibility includes but not limited to:
• Participate in requirements collation, clarification and analysis in order to evaluate impact and effort estimate and translate into a design document.
• Participate in design discussions for acquiring better understanding of the product and domain. Prepare detailed design in accordance with requirements and platform specifications.
• Develop code using established design patterns adhering to defined frameworks.
• Develop unit test code with 100% code coverage.
• Able to do root cause analytics and troubleshooting prod issues under very high pressure.
• Support testing and implementations.
• 6+ years of experience.
• Hands-on experience in core java, java concurrent, spring, spring boot, spring cloud.
• Hands-on experience in JVM tuning.
• Deep understanding on services-based frameworks, micro services and relevant technology stacks such as zookeeper, kafka, load balancer, configuration managements.
• Good understanding on distributed storage, index and search products such as ELK, Solr.
• Good experience on SQL and Non-SQL databases, such as Oracle, Redis.
• Good experience on container relevant technology such as docker, k8s.
• Bachelor's degree or above in computer science.
• Good English communication skill.
• Ability to clearly communicate complex technical issues.
• Good analytic skills and able to troubleshoot critical problems.
• Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast paced work environment.
Nice to have
• International Bank working experience preferred.
• Contributor to open source projects preferred.
• Familiar with Agile development methodology, certified Scrum master is a plus.